Sunday, January 31, 2010

fuN...FuN...fUn....

We love our weekend together.  This weekend we made Valentine Note Holders.  All the kids have already been busy at work putting special notes in eachothers Hearts.


We didn't get as much time this weekend....so we wanted to make sure to fill the time we did get, so we decided to take the kids swimming.  It was so much fun to get out of the house and have space to move and play and be loud.  I really am SO excited to be moving to a house in 2 short months, and have room and a yard, and a play room, and new rooms to paint, and new things to decorate!!!  I'm a LITTLE giddy!!!! :O)


Poor B got stuck with all 5 kids going around and around and around.  Luckily he and Sister got to sneak away and have some special round and round and round time :O)  She didn't want to stop!


AND....that little bump poking out didn't get noticed by the kids...good thing cuz' we are not telling them  for the next month and hopefully tell them when we find out WHAT IT IS!!!!
(boy, boy, boy? crossing fingers...but I guess I could handle ANOTHER princess)
Could it seriously be possible to have 5 princess's?


Then off to Krispy Kreme for a HOT FRESH donut. The kids thought it was So cool to watch the donuts be made. And then of course they all were in heaven when they bit into a fresh glazed donut. :O)


We had so much fun!  Just excited to have them all together more! I sure do love these kids!!!!

8 comments:

  1. They really are so adorable. we will cross our fingers for a boy too... we miss you! come visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times Al! Wish we lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALL I KEEP THINKING ABOUT are CRISPY CREAMS!!!! YUMMY!!!! I am so glad that you guys get so much time together! You guys need to come visit, I miss all of my cute nieces and my nephew! Cute baby bump Ali, you are glowing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you need a place to decorate in the mean time - mine could use SERIOUS help! :) The bump looks good on you. :) We'll think boyish thoughts and send them your way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I hope you do have a boy for Benson's sake. That will be fun to have 4 little Mommies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought that no doughnuts could ever be as good as the ones you made at "The Hole". Where is your loyalty? :)

    The kids look so cute and I love the Valentine note holder idea--good one, Boogs. You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FUN! It sounds like you guys are having fun with all the little kiddos!! What fun pictures of all of you! Love ya lots and lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!!! How exciting!!! You are so darn cute pregnant (as if that is a surprise). I am pregnant too. I am due the first week of May with a boy. I hope it goes your way too. Love ya and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete