Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years Week

We had SUCH a fun week with all of B's family. It was PACKED, busy, and a little stressful, but honestly SO much fun! The kids had a blast together and with all of their cousins, and it was fun for me to really get to know B's Family. Here are some pictures to give you a FAST catch up, and then I will update each of the kids individual blogs with what their favorite things were!

Aunt Amy was Jealous of Babes..."Self-inflicted-black-eye" The girl is lucky she didn't loose her eye!

Bobster was the ONLY one in our family to make it till Midnight, and little Char Char!


Grandpa Lundell took us all sledding up to Snow Basin and the kids built a snowman. We had so much fun all week, and I seriously am surprised i personally made it! 5 kids is a CRAZY LIFE, but it's ours and I wouldn't change it! I am so excited we will start to have every other Saturday together! Love you all!!!!



4 comments:

  1. Hello...look at all that gorg snow! you guys all look like cute lil' snow bunnies in your getups! Can't wait to see ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun week! The pics make it look like a blast - and that black eye! ouch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last picture with the snowman is my favorite--I'm glad you guys get to spend more time together with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun fun fun... I do agree with Becca, I love the snowman picture! We sure do miss you, and love you!

    ReplyDelete