Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Our First Family Vacation


Day 1 was filled with the Beautiful Yellowstone and enjoying many animals and also just having fun singing songs, playing games, and seeing the beautiful earth we live in.



Day 2 was ADVENTUROUS to say the least. My Dad took us ALL over (and my mom was loving it :O) hee hee hee. Even if driving all over wasn't my mom's idea of fun...I could see her REALLY enjoying her grand kids and the fun they were having. And Tubing the River was Beautiful...we saw So many birds.

Day 3 Was SO MUCH FUN...we basically stayed close to the Cabin and painted, and colored and made Necklaces. My Dad, B and I went for a gorgeous bike ride along the river cliff...(even if all of our butts were a little sore the rest of the day) We saw a HUGE Fish which we guessed to be at least 25 lbs...at the Fishing Bridge

Day 4 was EARLY...we got up and got stuff done, but it still took us 5 hours to get on the road after making sure everything was spiffy for the next guests. And then we headed to IF to have a BBQ and Play with my family.
We had a great first holiday, and I am so grateful for a family who has loved and embraced my Hubby and his two Beautiful kids. I am so lucky to have all of you in my life!








2 comments:

  1. Ali,
    Your family is so beautiful!!! I am so happy for you :) All my best as you transition into this wonderful new phase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys had fun! You guys have such cute good and I am happy to hear you two are doing good! It was good to see you for lunch and thanks again for the little gifts your too sweet! I love you miss twiglet!

    ReplyDelete