Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Back to School

Bobster started 1st grade and is loving it. He said "Kindergarten is way funner, cuz' you get to have snacks, and do crafts and play...but I guess I get 3 recesses..."
Sister is in Kindergarten...she LOVES school, loves the other kids, and has already memorized most the girls names in her class and what they like.

Sa-po was SO excited all she could do was giggle herself to sleep the night before her first day as a Kindergartner.
Now that I have some "ME" time I am getting more on top of things and cleaning each room one at a time to have a nice organized house. I do love myself some ORGANIZATION!


1 comment:

  1. your kids are sooo cute. I can't believe our boys are in first grade. Time flies. Joey is so grown up and beautiful. looks like your vacation was fun too! Where are you living and stuff? It would be fun to see you!

    ReplyDelete