Monday, September 21, 2009

One Month


I can't believe it's been 4 weeks! I can tell that time is going to FLY with 7 schedules to keep track of! I have been SO happy with B. He is such a blessing in my life. He is SO supportive and always trying to make my life easier...my favorites are....doing dishes, helping out in the yard, reading scriptures to the kids at night! We have a long way to go together and we both want to get there. I am learning so much from him and growing more and more in love with him each day. Thank you B! :O) I LovE yOu!
(can't wait for our REAL vacation next month)

5 comments:

  1. I love you too and also can't wait till we get a few days to ourselves. Our lives are a little crazy but I wouldn't have it any other way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you are doing well and having fun!!! All the kids are soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wait till Brian sees Mr. Jeffrey Hobbes COMMENT!! Oh boy!!:-D You guys look so cute together! I can't believe it has been 4 weeks! Glad to hear everything is going good and what does the REAL in REAL vacation mean....Love ya both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One month? Already!? I can't wait to see you soon! Love ya~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy for you guys! We love you so much. It was good to see you this last week! Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete