Friday, September 25, 2009

An Inspiration Worth Listening To.....

I remember listening to this talk a couple years ago and feeling like I could do better. Now more than ever I could do better. We as women put so much on ourselves to do, and be, and accomplish. This talk gives powerful insite to live and the purpose we should be focusing on. I hope you take the time to listen to it, or add it to your IPOD. Totally worth the feeling you get as a other, Women, or Daughter of God.

Body and Soul: Feel fit and fabulous about your Physical, Spiritual, Emotional, and Mental Life. -Connie Sokol Aug. 23, 2007

1 comment:

  1. hey! quit changing your blog address - if not for Bon, I wouldn't keep up with you! and I love seeing your beautiful growing family and seeing how happy you are now. :)

    ReplyDelete