Thursday, April 5, 2012

December Fun 2011

December was a FULL month! Tons of fun and lots to do.  I took Ben, Jo & Lilz, and Syd and Hay's (and then Bethy for me&Brian) Pictures for their other parent for Christmas. Which turned out super cute, and hopefully they appriciated them...oh well if not I got some CUTE pictures of these kids I love!


We went to Cookies with Santa with Aunt Amy, Ridge, Austin, and Ty. It was fun! You guys LOVED that you got to wear your P.J.'s

All you kids got to be in the Christmas Nativity in our Ward Party. This picture is so blurry but who cares...You all were SO cute!

Brian decided to go outside barefoot (not recommended) and stepped on one of my craft nails. I post this picture for his pleasure! It makes me cringe looking at it!

All the Lundell cousins came into town and we went walking around 25th street Chirstmas Village. I had never been there before some of the little houses were so cool.

Papa Lundell took us for our Annual Sledding adventure. It was actually raining when we first got there, but everyone still had a fun time.

To END 2011 we had a friendly family competition WHICH WE WON (me, brian, carrie, and todd)  Ok it was only by 1 point.... it was so fun, and I hope made into a yearly tradition.

New Years Party was at Amy's and G's which is always a great time, they are such good hosts! And ALL the kids love anything at Aunt Amy's...cuz' they know it will be the best!
Happy New Year! Welcome 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment