Saturday, October 10, 2009

What's Going On....

I love this picture!
Crazy is the word that has come to most people's mouths when they see all of us together or hear that we have 5 kids. I always want to say "ya, and I'm pregnant" (although I'm not...I just want to see the reaction) B and I are getting excited to be taking our much anticipated Honeymoon in a week and a half. Don't be Jel! But I really can't wait. Anyways just wanted to update that we are all doing well, and adjusting good to all the changes. There is a bump here and there, but all together we are happy.

3 comments:

  1. Cute picture. Give all the little rug-rats hugs from grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute pic! So happy you guys are doing good! Love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are too cute. Life isn't life without a few bumps as conference reminded us last week! :) You look so great - Happiness suits you.

    ReplyDelete