Friday, January 27, 2012

June 2011

 It is Ba-dilz, and Jo-Sa-Po's Birthday Month!  
Aren't they cute? OOOooo I love them! I can't believe how big they have gotten!

 A trip to the Dinosaur park...I love these kids...they make my life happy!

The start of our hike up to a BMX bike jumping place we found...and LOVE!!!!

B  taught Sister how to ride a bike...not stealing the bike...

 Baby B LOVES to be outside and LOVES to crawl right up to the sprinkler head, like our dog Derby.

 These 3 went up with me to Idaho to my Baby Brothers wedding. We had lots of fun. We picked out some bunnies, went to the farm, ate lots of cake and enjoyed our time with cousins. 
It was a great Month!

2 comments:

  1. I miss those sweet little bebes so much! We need to plan a trip and come visit.? Love you all, and can't wait to celebrate your birthdays in the best month of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute kids! So glad you are updating! I am jealous of your dinosaur park. Next time we come down I need to take Tebbin!

    ReplyDelete