Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy Holidays

I wanted to wish you all a Happy Holiday Season. I get so bogged down this time of year because I feel like I have lost the real meaning of this season...I get in the "My present won't be good enough!....Did I spend enough? No one REALLY appriciates..." type of attitude...so I have been trying to read talks that will uplift and inspire me to find in my heart the Spirit of Christmas, the Spirit I KNOW my parents taught me to have and that I have lost somewhere along the way. So I was reading Pres. Thomas S. Monsons "What is Christmas." message and in the first couple sentences he says "This joyful season brings to each of us a measure of happiness that corresponds to the degree in which we have turned our mind, feelings, and actions to the spirit of Christmas."
I testify that when we ask the Lord to lead us, He will...no matter how far we may be from Him. He might not answer as we'd like, and He might not answer quickly, but I KNOW that He will answer, He will lift, He will heal, He will GIVE! I am grateful for a Savoir that loves me and hears me, and lifts my heart when it thinks it can't change and forgive.
I am also grateful for the Family I have and for my Parents who honestly are the most giving and generous people I know. For my Sisters who keep me sane and grounded. For strong lovable Brothers. And for my Husbands Family who I am loving to get to know and share with. I hope you enjoy our Holiday Pictures, and enjoy this Beautiful Time of Year.
Love, Me







2 comments:

  1. Lurve the pictures. You best be sending me one of my nieces and nephews! Thanks again for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what adorable pics!! and thanks so much for the message!! I certainly needed it! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete